sábado, 23 de outubro de 2010



Pets

Most people really like them, they are essential to our lifes.

Incredible, and unique, you can spend the happiest

 moments

 with them.

Pets are special animals that we choose to live with us, to give attention, love and care. There are different kinds of pets that you can have. Birds, dogs, and cats.






They are funny, hilarious. They make you happy and they make some jokes, and you fall in love much more for them. Or when they fool around and make that face seams that they are apologizing. Than they become so close that make part of our family.





We love and care them as a child, a brother.
I had a dog named lion, and when my mother scold me and them he came to me and seemed that he knew that I was sad and he licked me until I got happy again. Sometimes they are connected with us and they feel our feeling, necessity, with a glance.








Hachiko: a dog's story

An American adaptation of a Japanese tale about a loyal dog named Hachiko. This very special friend would accompany his master to the train station every day and return each afternoon to greet him after work. Sadly his master departs one day, passes away and never returns to the station. Hachiko faithfully returns to the same spot at the station the very next day, and every day for the next nine years to wait for his beloved master. During his daily visits, Hachiko touches the lives of many who work near and commute through the town square. He teaches the local people love, compassion and above all unyielding loyalty. Today, a bronze statue of Hachiko sits in his waiting spot outside the Shibuya station in Japan as a permanent reminder of his devotion and love.


Dog owners do look like their pets, say psychologists

Researchers found that members of the public could predict which breed of dog a person would own almost twice as accurately as they should be able to, just by looking at a photograph of their owners.
There were a number of physical reasons why owners looks suggested which dog they would have, including what clothes they wore and their build, said Dr Lance Workman, from Bath Spa University.

Dog owners really do look like their pets.
















Cockatoo


There are many species of cockatoos, 
but the most common species seen in captivity (in no particular order) include the Moluccan, Goffin's, umbrella, sulfur crested (greater and lesser), and bare eyed cockatoos.Cockatoos are very lively and affectionate birds. They are quite "cuddly" and bond very closely with their owners. However, their sociability and need for affection means they demand a great deal of time from their owners. Deprived of affection, cockatoos will become depressed or exhibit neurotic behaviors. They are intelligent, playful, mischievous, and they can be exceptionally loud. They are somewhat excitable so sometimes don't do that well around young kids.



What does make people have a pet?

Do you have any funny story with your pet?

What kind of pet would you like to have? Why?

If you were a pet, Witch one would you like to be?

What does make pets' owners look like their pets ?

By Paulo Renan Araujo.


13 comentários:

  1. What does make people have a pet?
    I have no idea.

    Do you have any funny story with your pet?
    Many, I love my pet. she's a daschund.

    What kind of pet would you like to have? Why?
    I already have one and only one. She already keeps me busy taking care of her. Having another one would be too much work...uuuufff

    If you were a pet, Witch one would you like to be? a dog. :D

    What does make pets' owners look like their pets? mmmmmm... maybe because they spend a lot of time together.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. What does make people have a pet?

    I think that in some cases people have pets because they are a lovely company in our lonely moments, since we are a social specie. In other cases people just have pets to feel higher than they(pets), and I must say: these ones are so stupid to think like that!!

    Do you have any funny story with your pet?

    I have one: Pitty my youngest dog, which I took from 'estaçao de onibus da federal', was being trained for me to make number 1 and 2 only on the newspaper, and she was doing great! One day I was sitting on the floor reading the news from the newspaper and Pitty appeared and suddenly made pee on MY newspaper!! I couldn't express any reaction, I was just like...ok, she is right...I taught her to pee on the newspaper but I did not teach which newspaper....rsrsrsrsrs

    What kind of pet would you like to have? Why?

    As Johwyson, I already have pet, TWO pets!! Mel and Pitty, my dogs. I simply love them!!

    If you were a pet, Witch one would you like to be?

    I think a dog, but I'm not sure because nowadays they are so maltreated...

    What does make pets' owners look like their pets ?

    I disagree with this theory, because none of my pets look like me...if you don't know them check it out on my orkut's photograph album.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hey Paulo! Congratulations for your post!! I loooooveee pets!!mainly dogs! It is a very nice topic, I realy like it!
    Hugs!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Well, It's always nice when you have a pet in your house because they bring happiness and joy to your family. To be honest, I don't remember a time in my life that I haven't had a pet at home, specially dogs (We've never had a cat). We've always had it in our family and it's fun beause it's like they're part of the family!! I think I wouldn't have another pet, I like dogs very much. If I could be an animal in general I would be a lion, because I'd be the king of the forest. rrsrrsrsrsrs

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Very nice post Paulo!!! Congratulations!!!

    Well, people who loves animals almost always want to have a pet to take care. For example, I love animals but I live in a small apartment, so I can't have dogs, so I had a fish named Docinho. I had a turtle when I was a child (that's why I love turtles!!!) Her name was Preciosa and we lived in Carajás, but she run away... Imagine, she was very fast, I cried a lot and I missed her very much. I used to treat her like a baby.

    My mother-in-law has a pet. A yorkshire named Toy! I love her pet and I really want to have one yorkshire for me! They are wonderful.

    If you were a pet which one would you like to be? A yorkshire, of course!!!

    I dont't think all pets look like their owners... It's a coincidence only.

    Bye Paulo, see you!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Paulinhoooo! Your post is 'animal'!!Hahahahaha.

    -Some years ago I had some cats, they were about 3 in the beginning. When the telephone rang they used to kind of 'answer' it; it was really crazy.

    -I already have two pets: a cat and a dog. But I don't think I want to have pets in the future, when I have my own house; I don't think I'll have time and patience) enough to take care of a pet...

    -Well, I love cats! They are so funny, crazy, mysterious... So I think this is the pet I'd like to be. Cats are smart and they can run and jump fast; this is something intriguing!

    -Pets' owner look like their pets because of the love they give them, they kind of get emotionally involved. That's such a beautiful thing!

    = )

    ResponderExcluir
  7. 1- Some people have pets because they like to have something or someone who cares. Animals make the environment more happy, and make us give a lot of laughs,


    2- Well, five months ago, since my dog named Mel died, she left me very funny stories. I miss her so much.
    One day my boyfriend left his celphone on the table, some time later when he saw the phone at the mouth of Mel all broken and full of saliva, no longer worked. Hehehehe
    And many other sandals that she ate. It was so exciting to see what it felt like our fault. When I got home it was a party.

    3- I would like to have another dog, because I like them very much. I like to teach to sit, to give a paw, going for a walk. It's so cool.

    4- I would like to be a dog.

    5-I agree with Carol. This is a coincidence. But it can happen to the animal's behavior. If the owner of a pet is a excited person, the animal may exhibit this kind of behavior too. Or the opposite can also happen a calm person can have a quiet animal. But it can also be coincidence heheheheh

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Hey people I would like to thank everybody how have enjoy my post.
    Thank you a lot.
    Let´s care about our pets!!

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Hello Paulooo! Your post are very interesting and funny! =D

    What does make people have a pet?
    In my home, my mother likes to have pet (especially dogs) because she believes the dogs can give us protection and security.

    Do you have any funny story with your pet?
    No...

    What kind of pet would you like to have? Why?
    humm... I would like to have a little dog. Because I love dogs!

    If you were a pet, Witch one would you like to be?
    Humm, I would to be a dog

    See you!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  11. What does make people have a pet?
    R: The fact that pets can sometimes be a better companion than humam beings

    Do you have any funny story with your pet?
    R: not really, but i burst into laughter everytime my dog suddenly starts to run in circles with no apparent reason

    What kind of pet would you like to have? Why?
    R: i have a dog my cousin has a cat and my sister has a rabbit, i wouldn't like to have any other pets

    If you were a pet, Witch one would you like to be?
    R:Honestly i can't come up with an answer for this as i'm really happy for being myself : )

    What does make pets' owners look like their pets ?

    R: Easy: the owner's personal tastes, once pets don't have any.

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Hello, paulo!!!
    Now, i'm going to answer teacher's questions.
    Dear, my answer is short because in do not like pets. I'm sorry for the people do.I like my friends'pet but i don't desire to have one. My daughter wants so much to have a pet, but it will happen whe she is capable enough to take care of her pet alone...

    ResponderExcluir
  13. Paulo, to be true, i dont like pets. I used to like when i was a kid, but now, i dont know why, im not patient to take care of them anymore. I remember that i used to take home every poor cat i saw in the streets. I liked to feed them. But now I hate kkk


    I wouldnt be any pet rs

    ResponderExcluir